Are you looking to move to a new house? Or maybe you need a bigger space for an office and you need to move. By now you might already be considering the services of a man and van near me. With the services of a man and van near me, 80% of the stress that is associated with moving is taken off you.
Whether the moving is just a few blocks away or it is in another county altogether, a man and van near me will assist you with your furniture transportation as well as every other assistance you might need. In this article, you will find out things you need to know about the services of a man and van near me.
Why you should consider the services of a man and van near me.
- You get value for your money: A man and van near me is the least expensive form of professional removal service. Yet it is as effective as other forms of professional removal services. Also, you can easily negotiate with the man with the van.
- You get a comprehensive service: when you hire the services of a man and van near me, you will get comprehensive services which professional removal services are known for. For a man and van near me, a comprehensive service would entail: packing services, dismantling and assembling furniture, unloading and offloading of home and office items, transporting heavy furniture, as well as storage services.
- You save time and energy: with the services of a professional man and van near me, you do not need to lift a finger when it comes to carrying stuff and packing because they got you covered. You can focus your time and energy on more productive ventures.
- You save cost: there is an erroneous belief that carrying out the packing and moving by yourself or together with family and friends is cheaper when compared to hiring a professional man and van near me. In actuality, hiring a man and van near me helps you save costs. When you consider what you will spend on petrol, the deposit on rental, and even the possible risk of damaging a hired van. You immediately realize that it is better off to leave It to the professionals.
How much will it cost you to hire a man and van near me?
You should know that the cost of hiring a man and van near me is dependent on certain factors. Most men with a van near me would normally charge you per hour and not necessarily by the weight of your belongings (usually with a 2-hour minimum charge). A man with a van can also decide to give you a fixed price instead. It’s his discretion to charge but your choice to hire him.
Asides from the number of hours spent, other factors which a man with a van would normally consider when billing you include
- The distance between the point of pick up and drop off point.
- The number of home items, boxes, and furniture.
- The type of van booked can also be a contributing factor to how much you will be billed.
- Extra hands for the unloading and offloading process can also attract extra charges.
You should know that the average price of a man with a van in the UK can range from as low as £25 to as high as £70. Although nothing is set in stone and the prices can still vary.
How you can reduce the cost of a man and a van near me.
To reduce the cost of hiring a man with a van, follow these simple but effective tips.
- Make use of bigger boxes when packing so that you will have fewer boxes. This is because most men with a van increase their prices due to the number of boxes they carry for clients. In other words, the higher the number of boxes the higher you are likely to pay, and the fewer the number of boxes, you are likely to pay less.
- Make sure to book a man with a van in due time and off-season so that you can be given a very fair price. If you try to book a man with a van during festive periods, chances are you will be charged more.
What size of van is the best for moving?
When hiring the services of a man with a van, you might want to consider the size of the van because the size of the van you hire can determine how much you end up paying.
The size of van you hire is usually determined by how big your properties are. If you want to hire the services of a man with a van, you should know that there are 3 major van sizes namely: short wheelbase vans, long wheelbase vans, and Luton box vans.
- Short wheel base vans: short wheelbase vans are ideal for moving properties that is not so large but is a bit bulky. For example, if you are a bachelor living alone and you are considering moving. This might be the ideal van size for you because you might not have so much property (most bachelors do not). Parents also find the van size useful for their children who are moving into the university.
- Long wheel base vans: you should hire a man with a van that has long wheel base van if your property is bigger than that of a college student or a bachelor but not as big as a full-sized family.
- Luton box van: this is the biggest van size among the three. It is best suited for moving a full-sized family because of how spacious its interior is.
If you are looking to hire the services of a man with a van, head over to our website! We offer such services at very reasonable rates. You can compare prices, reviews and professionals and find the one that suits your needs best!