Positive thoughts become positive actions
We all need positivity in our lives. Instead of searching for it. Let us become the source of positivity. Why ? Because we come across negative people and situations almost everyday.
If we are continuously exposed to this, it can affect our peace of mind and ultimately the peace of our lives. But we can choose to let this affect us or we can take a breath and decide to think positively and move on.
It is now more important than ever to keep a healthy, stable and positive mind as we navigate through this time. For this, we need to practice positivity every day little by little until it is as natural as breathing.
Reading quotes from Treasurequotes.com every day is a great source of positivity and energy.
Positive Quotes for Inspiration
“Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
- “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”
- “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.”
Dr. Henry Lin
- “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish”
- “One small positive thought can change your whole day”
- “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”
Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.”
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
Martin Luther King Jr
- Walk slowly but never walk backward.
Practicing positivity can be tough in the beginning. It is about continuously training our minds and slowly building the strength to endure any situation. It can especially be trying when we are in stressful situations but we need to push through and remember how others before us have done so successfully.
You will find every single human being in this world goes through extreme ups and downs. Historians, writers, philosophers and everyday people have written about the struggles we face and how maintaining a positive outlook is the only way to live a happy and successful life.
Reading about them and their advice gives us confidence and strength. It reminds us that we are not alone in our struggles and how we can overcome them together. Treasure Quotes has identified the best positive quotes that will motivate you.
You can read the full list of positive quotes below. In no time, you will start becoming level headed and avoid letting your emotions control you and become thankful for even just the littlest things around us.
Famous Positive Quotes
“A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” – Joan Lunden
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”
Norman Vincent Peale
- “A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.”
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.”
- “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.”
- “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.”
- “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
- “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.”
- “Adopting a really positive attitude can work wonders to adding years to your life, a spring to your step, a sparkle to your eye, and all of that.”
You know the saying “woke up on the wrong side of the bed”?
This expression tells us that how we start our mornings has a significant effect on our attitude and behavior all day. As such, if we start our day thinking positively and see the hours up ahead as an adventure that we are going to embark on, we will be thankful for everything that happens and view problems as challenges.
One way of helping yourself as you go through your daily activities is by reading positivity quotes even just once a day. People who start their days reading a positive quote find that they hold on to this positive thinking all throughout the day, keeping them optimistic and objective with the things that they do. In no time, we develop the kind of attitude and energy that brings happiness to us and the people around us.
Positivity Quotes to Start Your Day
“A positive mind finds a way it can be done; A negative mind looks for all the ways it can’t be done.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Do what you love, and don’t stop until you get what you love. Work as hard as you can, imagine immensities.”
- “First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.”
- “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.”
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy.”
- “If you want to be happy, be.”
- “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.”
- “Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. life smiles at you when you are happy. But, life salutes you when you make others happy.”
- “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.”
- “Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.”
These quotes on positivity show us that we can try to have a happy outlook in life no matter what is happening around us. We learn to recognize the struggles and difficulties that we have to face and look at them with a strong heart instead of wallowing in negativity and pessimism.
No matter where we came from, exhibiting a positive attitude and sharing this with others will create a change in how we deal with life’s challenges. As you go by each day, you will learn that it becomes easier to become positive and happy, which will then cause a great change in your life.