Cockroaches are like a free resident of your kitchen. Whenever you go inside your kitchen they are running and hiding away from you. They are very difficult to remove, if you have found one cockroach in your kitchen, you can be sure that many more will come as they are never solo and you have to get rid of roaches in the kitchen.
What could be more frustrating and gross than seeing a cockroach running all over your food and destroying the cleanliness and hygiene of your place, These pests can put a strain on your health and make you wonder if you should just sell your house fast.
So is there something that we could do to get rid of these pests?
The answer is YES!
EmerGenie – helping you with emergency pest control.
Natural Ways to vanish cockroaches from the kitchen
- Borax powder is the most effective way to get rid of these unwanted pests. Just clean your cabinets with the help of borax powder or sprinkle it in the cabinets, you will see the difference.
- Eggs are another way to get rid of these roaches. Just get empty egg shells and place them inside your kitchen cabinets and they would stop them from entering the shelves.
- Powdered sugar can help too. Just put some powdered sugar in a small bowl and keep that bowl inside your shelves.
- Bay leaves are natural roach repellent they do not kill the roaches but roaches hate the smell of them. just place these leaves inside the cabinets and let them do there work.
- To protect food from roaches and prevent them from spoiling it just keep a bowl of red wine on the slab of your kitchen. Roaches won’t come nearby it.
Apart from that, there are many other ways to kill cockroaches instantly, like:
- As we know, cockroaches need food and water to survive. They can live long enough without food but not without water, so fix any leaks in your kitchen and close the tap properly after use. After that set gel based roach killer as these pests would be attracted towards these baits due to lack of water. To buy and and get more knowledge about top roach killers in the market click here.
- Sprays are a quick way to kill these roaches but certain precautions are to be taken while using these sprays. One should be careful that he/she does not inhale these sprays as they could be injurious to the health.
- If you can’t find a spray nearby, make your own spray. Just add an equal amount of soap in an equal amount of water and put it in a spray bottle and spray it inside the shelves or the infested areas of the kitchen. The death of these roaches would be instant.
The Story not ends here…
If you have tried everything and still you are facing the problem of these roaches. You should go to cockroach pest control. This method is expensive and takes a few days to complete but it provides a permanent and instant solution.
Boric acid is one of the most commonly known roach killers. It can be bought online or found nearby at any store. The goal is to lightly dust the acid on the shelves of the kitchen cabinet and let the roaches walk over it when they’ll come In contact with the acid they’ll instantly die.
Use IGR (insect growth regulator), it is used to disturb the life-cycle of eggs of these roaches in their developmental stage. This technique eliminates the problem from the roots. It is sort of birth control for roaches as they reach adulthood they won’t be able to reproduce.
All these ways would help you get rid of the cockroaches not only in your kitchen but also in your home ,workplace etc. keep your surrounding clean and don’t let these pests to grow and be a danger for your health.