Your Guests Are Sure To Notice The Added Beauty And Warmth
As the crisp fall weather settles in around us here in Denver and Colorado, many of us find our thoughts turning to the holidays, and the fun plans we’re making with family and friends.
Will you and your family be home for the holidays? Will you be entertaining guests during this festive season of the year?
One of the most delightful ways to spruce up your home for the holiday season is to go ahead with that window replacement project you may have been putting off.
Replacement windows bring added beauty and comfort to your home. And, in the long run, they’re a great investment… they save you money on your energy bills all year round, and can dramatically increase the value of your property when you contemplate an eventual sale.
And if you live in Colorado, you’ll want to replace your home’s windows with high-quality, locally made products designed and manufactured for our particular climate and altitude.
Four Good Reasons To Replace Those Worn-Out Windows
Replacing your home’s windows (and glass/window doors) represents a significant investment for any family. But there are at least four great reasons to make that investment, and to give your family (and guests) an extra gift this holiday season.
- Fresh Beauty. Your neighbors will appreciate the “upgrade” to your home’s curb appeal (though some might be a bit jealous!). Naturally, your holiday guests will love the inviting “feel” your new windows will give your home. And imagine the holiday decorating possibilities new windows will afford you! Decorations have less “sparkle” when they’re placed on old, faded windows.
- Added Comfort. Your family and guests will certainly notice the extra warmth your new windows will give your home during the holiday season. Old, leaky windows are notorious for putting a chill on the festivities!
- Extra Security. No one likes to think about the possibility of bad guys making their way into the home… but the holiday season is one of the prime times of the year for residential crime (those beautifully-wrapped gifts under the tree can look inviting to criminals). Old windows can “leak” more than air… they can often make your home a target for crime, especially if yours are the oldest (and least secure) windows on the block.
- Energy Savings. Your new windows will be manufactured to the latest standards in insulation and energy-efficiency. It’s not uncommon for homeowners to save hundreds (sometimes thousands) of dollars on their energy bills throughout the year when they replace old, poorly-insulated windows.
If your home’s windows are old and worn, they’re going to need replacing at some point. Why not make this the year you give your home the great holiday gift of beautiful new windows?
Make Sure To Think “ABC”
Around here, “ABC” is often thought to stand for “Always Buy Colorado.” And there are some great “ABC” reasons to buy locally-made Colorado products when you give your home a window replacement.
- Altitude: Windows manufactured at sea level and shipped to the high country can warp, or even break, as they move to our higher altitude. Buy locally-made windows, and you can be assured the altitude factor is already “built in” to your new windows.
- Bombardment (of UV rays): We’re closer to the sun here in Colorado – a mile closer in Denver, and more in the high country – and that means your windows will be bombarded by damaging UV rays far more intensely than they would at a lower elevation. Local windows (especially the outstanding products being designed and built by Amerimax) are ready to withstand that extra bombardment.
- Climate: And speaking of withstanding the elements, anyone who’s lived in Colorado for any length of time will understand the unique challenge our Rocky Mountain climate presents, from hail and wind to “sideways rain” and heavy snow. Get your new windows from a company that “gets” Colorado’s climate, and has designed their products accordingly.
Make your home a safer, warmer, more beautiful place to celebrate. Get new, locally-made replacement windows, and give your home and your family a festive gift that will keep on giving all year long.
Jay Lillien is the owner of 303 Windows. For the past 18 years, 303 Windows has been dedicated to providing their customers the best service possible. As part of their commitment to their customers, 303 Windows installs only Amerimax Windows. These windows are built to withstand the extreme Colorado climate that causes most other windows to fail.