Cleaning the house can be a matter of once a week or only when some guests or in-laws are coming. Well, either way robotic vacuums are handy as minimal human input is required to get a clean and spotless house. Today, robo vacuums are different from those first models that still need human assistance. The latest ones are more advanced and smart as they are efficient in dumping and collecting the dirt and find a charge station on its own. So, if you need such effortless cleaning then get a one from the store. The two latest models of Eufy are the choices of many so today we are gonna compare the Eufy Robovac 30c vs 35c.
Which one is best- eufy 30 or 35c?
The best brand in robotic vacuums is no doubt the one from the east i.e. Eufy. The company manufacturers’ models that are at the top vacuums in market however picking a best one from the same brand is quite difficult. Models that are best in terms of price and features are of course the best but what if the two models cost almost same. How will you just decide?
Here is everything to know and compare about Eufy Robovac 30c vs 35c.
Eufy Robovac 30c
The latest product from Eufy has ended the talk of the town model that is Eufy 11 and 11s. As soon as its launch the product become the most demanded vacuum cleaner in the market. So, what is so special about robovac 30c? We have listed some highlights of this model to figure out what makes it special.
Highlights of robovac 30c
- 3 stage cleaning system
- Laser navigation
- No auto-resume and have a runtime of 100 minutes
- Manual cleaning option
- Marking strips with boundary of 13ft
- App operation with an option of 2.4 GHz WI-Fi
- Slim design
- Tempered glass cover
These features make it the new favourite of buyers however another model that is Eufy Robovac 35c which is again popular. So, let’s check it out.
Eufy Robovac 35c
The robovac 35c is again at the top where it is said that it is the upgrade version of its predecessor. Is this true? Let us find out the answer in the highlights.
Highlights for robovac 35 c
- Sturdy and slim design
- Voice prompt
- Marking strips with a boundary of 6ft
- No auto-resume and runtime of 100 minutes
- Laser navigation
- 3 stage cleaning system
- Alexa and google home voice operation
All other features are same as eufy robovac 30c. Few more similarities are there, let us see them.
Eufy Robovac 30c vs 35c similarities
Despite being two different models both have something in common.
- Cleaning system- both the models has three stage cleaning system which is considered ideal for pile carpets, bare floor cleaning and also cleaning pet hair. Both also share the motor specifications and run on 2nd generation motor. The two modes on which they work are low and max mode with 13000 Pa and 1500Pa respectively. The brush system is also common in both. Both the models have a bin of 0.6L capacity and HEPA style filtration.
- Autonomy- both the models have total runtime of 100 minutes on an average and have a battery of 2600mAh. The robovac models automatically recharge themselves once they are drained out however they don’t resume cleaning on their own. Sensors are used for mapping and navigation and detecting obstacles and stairs as well. A find me option in both the models let the user find the vacuum easily anywhere in the apartment. So, this makes them worthy in cleaning large apartments usually the crowded one.
- Connectivity- the smart connectivity features let the user use robovac using their smartphone. It also has a voice control option where it can be easily operated by platforms like alexa and google home.
So, these were the similartites that Eufy Robovac 30c vs 35c share. Despite having lots of thing in common there are few differences in the two models.
Differences in robovac 30c vs 35c
Design and aesthetics- these two robovac differs in designing style whereas both of them are round in shape. The dimensions and user interface is quite different. The robovac 35 c is different in terms of color as it is black whereas the other model has brownish color and a tempered glass cover. The robovac 30 c has only one button whereas robovac 35 c has three buttons for power along with an indicator for Wi-Fi signal. Their low profile design makes them one of the slimmest robovac.
- Accessories- the boundary strip makers of the two designs are different where robovac 30c cover more boundary than robovac 35c.
- Voice prompts- the wireless operation is more enhanced in the eufy 35c as it also has voice command option and you can operate it even if you have no W-Fi connection. No such feature is available in 30c.
- Manual cleaning- however, robovac 30c has overcome the above feature by the manual cleaning option that can be operated using a smartphone app which is not available in robovac 35c.
Despite the similarities and differences it is still challenging to decide which one to buy. This can be resolved by knowing where both the models can be used.
Eufy Robovac 30c vs 35c use
Use robovac 30c is good to clean bare floors, carpets and pet hair. The model is designed for floor like ceramic, tile and hardwood floors. The cleaning of filter allergens and pet hair is not as efficient as those with true HEPA filtration but it’s still good. It can be used to clean large areas.
The robovac 35c model works well on floors like hardwood, ceramic, vinyl, tile and low to medium pile carpets. It is also able to clean pet hair.
So, the two models stand almost close to each other in terms of price, features and performance.
Therefore, the Eufy Robovac 30c vs 35c comparison is not much needed. You can buy anyone but if one factor you need to make your choice clear then go for one with large boundary strips i.e. eufy robovac 30c.