Jewelry makes an outfit complete. What is more perfect than the combination of a ravenous attire with a complementing set of jewelry? Nothing. Literally nothing can stop you from being in the spotlight if you get the blend of those two right. However, that is the hard part. With modern attire, it is quite easy to mismatch. In fact, it is said that women all around the globe get stuck in the predicament of what to wear every week!
Too many choices can make dressing turn into something unpleasant. So, what can be done to make the process easier? Make decisions that are informed while accessorizing and co ordinate your jewelry to the finest. To do that, here is something just for you.
5 best jewelry trio combinations that go with any modern attire:
- Gold chain, a band finger ring and top ear rings: Simple and subtle call for the most outstanding showcases of beauty. If you choose this trio for your outfit, it may look simple, but it will definitely be a statement. You can also search for gold bangles online to complement the attire.
- Diamond ring, with a fancy bracelet and earrings: This is your chance to go looking for real diamond rings with price that matches your range. You can flaunt your bracelet with this combination for that chic look which will also give you a professional look.
- Nose stud, large finger ring and anklet: This combination of jewelry is for those who like to focus on particular parts of their body. Wearing these accessories will keep it simple and bold, at the same time. It is not every day that you see someone accentuate their features with minimal glam.
- Thin gold pendants, anklet and a fancy watch: Go for the pendants for girls as per your desire to bring out the modern, subdued and professional look you want. They come in slick modern designs to suit the trend. The combination is sure to bring you into notice with the correct outfit.
- Pendant, finger ring and a fancy bracelet: Freshen up your look with this jewelry trio combination that will go just right with your modern attire. You can decide to be bold or tone it down with the size of jewelry you choose.
Keeping it simple has always been the key to a great look. Whether it be with clothing or accessories, going over the top has never borne good results, unless that is what you are aiming for. The iconic combination of three jewelry has been a great hit among women for all the right reasons. It gives you a chance to flaunt what you are wearing, while at the same time being subtle enough as to not draw annoying glances. Avoid wearing too much shimmer or noisy accessories as they might bring unnecessary notice to you. Jewelry is said to be the essential element of an ensemble, so carry them on you to show what you stand for.