The gas grill is usually the highlight of any backyard or patio in barbecue parties or other outdoor gatherings during the summer, so you’d want to invest in a good one. The problem with most gas grills is that they’re big and bulky and could potentially be an eyesore rather than an impressive focal point in your outdoor area.
There are a lot of great grills available on the market that would certainly meet your cooking and style needs. Whether you want propane grills explained to you or charcoal grills, this list will help you choose one that will complement your home without compromising quality and function.
Outback Ranger 3-Burner Hooded Gas BBQ Grill
The Outback Ranger BBQ Grill is a 64×42 cm gas grill with a side burner and a roasting hood. It has three cast-iron rotary spark-ignition burners for ease of use. It is equipped with lava rocks underneath that effectively vaporize the juices that drip down from the food you’re cooking and turn it into aromatic steam that enhances the barbecue flavor. This grill also provides the following features:
- A prep space on the right hand for convenience
- A side burner on the left to cook other meals
- A storage shelf at the bottom to keep your plates and other grilling essentials
- Two wheels that can help you move it around quickly
The style factor: Unlike most outdoor gas grills, it’s built with a wood frame with a glossy finish and it comes in forest green. This grill is perfect for log cabins and contemporary-style houses that are designed to let the outdoors flow into the indoor area.
Grillstream Gourmet 4-Burner Island
The Grillstream Gourmet 4-Burner Island boasts a large cooking area, a side burner, and two spacious storage cupboards underneath.
Two of the best features this grill are the following:
- Two grills sit on top of each other to make sure that all the juices from the food don’t go to waste but rather add more flavor to your cooking.
- Any extra drippings are then collected in a cup, making this grill easy to clean and avoiding flare-ups caused by fat buildup.
The style factor: This grill has a stunningly sleek design with its monochrome finish and LED knobs that would suit any high-tech modern-style houses with clean lines and open spaces.
Napoleon Prestige 500 RB
The Napoleon Prestige 500 RB is one of the biggest gas grills that are available on the market. It has four grill burners plus an infrared rear burner. It also features the following:
- It has steel wave rod cooking grids that are unique to Napoleon grills. It guarantees even heating and prevents small pieces of food from going through.
- It has around 500 square inches of cooking area, which can cook up to 30 burgers in one go, making it the perfect grill for big parties with hungry guests.
- A generous warming rack is provided for you to use when cooking.
The style factor: This is a great gas grill for houses that have large outdoor areas or spacious patios. It could be a great focal point with its stainless steel and black enameled frame. It would suit any ranch-style houses or those with mid-modern century architecture.
Coleman RoadTrip LXE Grill
The Coleman RoadTrip LXE Grill is a portable propane gas grill with two adjustable burners lit by a push-button ignition. It also has the following features:
- It also has two tables that slide out at the sides, which make prepping food convenient.
- This grill is easily collapsible and is built with wheels, making it convenient for transport.
- The two burners are independent of each other, making it easy for you to control two temperature zones.
The style factor: This grill is recommended for those that own alternative style dwellings, like tiny houses, trailers, or RVs. It also puts the fun in functional with colors like blue, green, maroon, orange, purple, red, silver, and the classic black.
Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
As the name suggests, this grill is small and compact, but that doesn’t mean that it lacks in functionality.
- Its stainless-steel lid successfully retains heat when cooking.
- It also has two side shelves with a towel bar and hooks where you can hang your grill accessories.
The style factor: The size of this grill makes it perfect for townhouses with small patios, apartments where you can only grill from the balcony, or just any style of house that has limited space. You can get it in traditional stainless steel or bronze for a more stylish appeal.