Are you tired of looking at the old, dirty tiles of your bathroom? Transform your bathroom look from drab to fab with wall panels and give them a premium feel. Bathroom wall panels are becoming popular because of their fast and easy installation. They are moisture-resistant, stain-resistant, and hard-wearing. You can easily install them without requiring buckets of the grout. Gone are the days of tedious scrubbing of the bathroom tiles, with wall panels you just need some damp cloth or sponge to wipe away the dirt.
On What Surfaces Can Bathroom Wall Panels Be Fitted?
Bathroom wall panels, unlike tiles, can be fitted onto almost any kind of surface. They can be installed directly on the bathroom walls, be it even or uneven. They can also be fitted over existing wall coverings or tiles. However, if you aim for perfection, then slot them into newly plastered walls.
What Are The Benefits Of Bathroom Wall Panels?
- It Is Easy To Install: It is easier to install than fitting in numerous wall tiles. It causes less mess and can be easily fit into the wall. It is less labour intensive, and they cover more space than tiles.
- It Is Cost-Effective: If you want a modern renovation within a budget, then wall panels are your fix. They are cheaper than other wall coverings. They can be attached to existing old tiles making it more cost-effective.
- Easy Maintenance: Wall panels do not need hardcore scrubbing; all you need to do is wipe them with a damp cloth or sponge. Tiles may chip or crack in the long run. Even paint or wallpaper has the possibility of peeling or flaking, but the wall panels are highly durable.
- A Vast Range Of Designs: Bathroom wall panels run a vast array of designs ranging from elegant to traditional styles. They are available in a variety of unique patterns, prints, and styles. You can choose from ceramic to marble effects, and even some panels are uniquely suited to be used on a ceiling.
- It Won’t Discolour: The grout used to fix tiles would look soiled in the long run, making the tiles appear stained. The finish of the wall tiles won’t discolour. Bathroom wall panels are highly functional and affordable.
Types Of Wall Panels
There are two varieties of bathroom wall panels: tongue-and-groove and unclipped. Unlipped wall panels need to be trimmed because of their straight edges. Unique tongue and groove panels use an interlocking technique that helps to connect them side-by-side without cutting.
How To Style Bathroom Wall Panels?
Bathroom wall panels can be used to create different types of striking bathroom designs due to their incredible adaptability. Bathrooms are or prone to damp and moisture retention; wall panels can be used to create a total waterproof base. You can use it all over your bathroom or limit them to specific intended areas. You can get creative with your wall panels. You can opt for a single statement wall piece, or you can choose a bold decorative group. They are available in various designs to suit your requirements and creativity. Even there are title effect wall panels to meet your desire for titles within a budget. They are available in a variety of materials, colours, and designs.
Things To Do Before Installing Wall Panels:
Before you order your bathroom wall panels, you need to measure how much space and areas you wish to cover. You can opt for a single statement piece or a group of the wall panel. You should measure your bathroom wall both horizontally and vertically. You fix your wall panels by yourself after reading or watching instructions. Or you can hire someone to fix it for you. It costs less to fit a wall panel than tiles.
Wall panels will give your bathroom that extravagant look you have been craving for. You can create custom looks with pictures, patterns, and designs. Wall panels are cost-effective in the long run due to lack of maintenance. The PVC surface of bathroom wall panels prevents the growth of moulds. As a result, your bathroom will stay in a pristine condition. A bathroom that looks good feels good.