Imagine you’re peacefully sleeping inside your tent on top of the hill and a sudden gust of wind wakes you up. As you look around, you see your tent is tearing apart and the pegs are barely holding to the ground.
You quickly grab your flashlight but you realize that the battery is drained out! What can be a worse scenario than this during a camping trip?
If you had a Baton 3 EDC flashlight instead of a normal flashlight the story could be different because Baton 3 premium flashlights come with a power case. Yes, that tiny power bank could be one thing that could create a whole new story.
The Baton 3 Premium Edition is the upgraded version of the previous S1R Baton II. The best part is this upgraded version comes with a groundbreaking portable wireless charger. With this flashlight, you never have to worry about battery life again!
If you’re looking to buy a best flashlight with number of good features then do check the action camera flashlight.
Top Class Feature of Baton 3
The feature of this flashlight is what makes it stand out from the rest.
- Illumination Capacity – The Baton3 EDC Flashlight delivers a huge output of 1200 lumens and up to a 166-meter throw. The TIR optic lens provides an even flood beam that covers all of your lighting needs.
- Charging Capacity – Baton 3 can last up to 20 days on a single charge and the charging case can provide an additional 3.7 charge for the light that can last up to 95 days. Isn’t that awesome? Other than that, it has magnetic charging compatible with MCC1 or MCC3 charging cables.
- Compact Size – It’s only 2.48″ long and 1.8 oz including the battery. Other than size, the grip is also well designed for extra grip. The dual-direction pocket clip and the magnetic tail cap make it easy for the torch to use hands-free under different circumstances.
- Durability – It has an IPX-8 waterproof rating and 1.5m impact resistance.
- Operational Modes – The illumination can differ from mode to mode, the higher mode you use the better light you get but at the same time, you drain more battery.
- Turbo: This mode is where you get the maximum 1200 lumens of light. It can last up to 1 hour and 15 minutes max.
- High: Can run for about 1 hour and 35 minutes with 300 a maximum of 300 lumens.
- Mid: Mid mode can run around 7 hours and 30mins with a maximum of 60 lumens.
- Low: Low mode can run up to 33 hours with 12 lumens.
- Moonlight Mode: 20 days run-time with 0.5 lumens.
Most customers talk about the battery life, hands-free clipping option, and the 1200 lumens light.
Light Up the Dark
Baton 3 EDC Flashlight is one of the best flashlights for camping and hiking use because it provides you the durability you need from an EDC flashlight. This EDC flashlight is made of an aluminum alloy case, as well as it is waterproof and corrosion-resistant.
If you want to add a small and compact EDC flashlight to your collection, you can’t miss the Baton 3 EDC Flashlight. This is one unique product that has all the features and capabilities that an EDC nerd looks for.