Whether your windows are rusty and old or they are damaged due to harsh weather conditions – the only solution is to get a window replacement. One of the significant reasons to get window replacement is that it affects the value of your property. A house that has high quality and high maintained windows and other hardware – quickly gets a high revaluation. Plus, you can also replace the window frame to add a new look to your home interior or exterior!
Luckily, in this guide, we are going to share four popular window frame types as well as some trendy window styles – which are recommended by the best window replacement Toronto service providers. So let’s begin!
Popular Window Frame Material For Every Budget
When it comes to the material of the window frame, there are four popular types – including – vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass, and wood.
While most people think that wooden window frames are the cheapest as they are more common – to your surprise, this is the most expensive window material on the list. The top reason behind this is the durability and insulation. The simple wooden frame is suitable for the interior of the house, while for the exterior, the clad-wood frames are most appropriate.
The cheapest window frame material among all the window frames is the aluminum ones. These window frames are also a great option as they are affordable, require minimum maintenance, corrosion-resistant as well as lightweight yet durable.
The other two options, fiberglass and vinyl window replacement, are also great. Just like the different two types, these window frames are also durable, do great for the property revaluation, energy-efficient, require low maintenance, and resist heat transfer. If you are having a hard time trying to figure what window frame material, you should put up on your house then ask you window replacement service provider – as they are the experts!
Trendy Window Styles In 2020
If you are wondering that are just one or two styles of windows, then let us correct you here. You would be surprised to know that there are almost ten different kinds of window designs that you can use to design your house. To make your decision easy, we have listed some of the window types/styles that would look spectacular on your house exterior as well as the interior.
- Picture Windows – fixed frames, with a broad and unobstructed view.
- Projection Windows – not fixed that opens outside the house offers a wide view with lots of light.
- Casement Windows – hinged at one end great option for ventilation and airflow.
- Storm Windows – perfect for reducing the airflow inside the house.
- Awning Windows – ideal for enjoying the rain with the window open as water doesn’t drizzle inside the house.
- Skylight Windows – affixed on the ceiling, are a great source of light during the daytime.
- Accent Windows – available in rectangular shapes that give the window frame the form of the octagonal.