You arrange your clothes in your cupboard, put the shoes under your bed, and get your creams tucked in the dresser. By evening, you find them scattered around the room. AGAIN!
Yeah, bedrooms can get messy without you even noticing. So, how can you declutter it?
Well, here are 9 tips to make your bedroom as clean as your mom would want –
- Buy floating shelves or assemble a few at home. These open shelves utilize empty walls to add extra storage space for daily use items.
- Nail multiple hooks. Instead of throwing your clothes and accessories on the bed, you can aim for those hooks.
- Get clear boxes and label them. They come handy in stashing away seasonal stuff under the bed.
- Buy a designer metal wall hanging organizer to clip notes, reminders, and photos in a single place.
- Choose colorful storage baskets. They will hide the visual clutter and enhance the visual appeal of your room.
- Roll your clothes and arrange them in the dresser. Get a four elements metal wall art to go with it to add some quirk to your room decor.
- Create a behind-the-curtain storage nook for regular wear work clothes, shoes, and dirty laundry.
- Pick a storage headboard and use it to arrange your books, keys, and late-night dreamy thoughts.
- Donate your extra stuff. It’s a no brainer that it can clear a lot of your bedroom space.
Now that you’ve got a few ideas to take care of, get decluttering. Not only will these tips make your bedroom clean but also help improve the decor.