Have you ever heard about CS-590 Chainsaw? If not, this post is just for you. This article provides you with basic information about CS-590 Timber Wolf Chainsaw, its working, performance and features, and much more!
CS-590 Timber Wolf Chainsaw
Timber Wolf is a professional grade chainsaw that includes top-level features with it. This distinguishes it from other models in the Echo range of chainsaws. The professional-grade engine in the CS590 good as Husqvarna chainsaw models and this makes it stand in the list of top-rated models.
It features a large engine, offers rugged performance, and can take a range of different bars. The CS-950 chainsaw is said to be a powerful beast that deserves more accolades and in-depth reviews to know more about it.
This model includes a list of impressive features that make it unique and stand out from other models of Echo chainsaws. The following are a list of features that makes CS-950 chainsaw unique:
- It features 59.8cc 2-stroke, professional grade engine that delivers better performance. This makes it ideal for performing all kinds of tasks.
- CARB compliant
- Includes dual post chain brake for quick protection against kickback.
- Inertia and handguard operated.
- Can take bars and chains from a minimum of 16” up to 27” maximum for many different uses.
- Decompression device reduces cylinder compression when starting.
- Consists of air shutter that helps to prevent winter carburetor trouble.
- Integrated throttle idle latch and choke aids easy starting of the chainsaw.
- Digital ignition option makes starting easier and also provides smooth acceleration.
- Easy tool-less access to the air filter – offers quick maintenance.
- The chainsaw includes a heavy-duty spring anti-vibration system which that helps in reduction of vibrations at the handle.
- G-force air pre-cleaning system maintains clean air supply for the engine.
- Automatic, clutch driven adjustable oiler makes it ideal for different environments.
- Side access simple chain tensioning with included T-wrench.
- See-through fuel tank for simple fuel level checks.
- Two-piece heavy duty mesh filter is easier to clean.
- Bar tip safety guard reduces the chances of kickback.
- Spark arrestor muffler prevents hot sparks from leaving the muffler.
- Easy access fuel filter for quick maintenance.
- Warranty – 5-year consumer; commercial warranty: 1-year
- Fuel tank capacity: 21.8fl oz.
- Weighs 13.2lbs without fuel and cutting gear
- Chain oil capacity: 10.1fl oz
Easy To Start!
This chainsaw model features a digital ignition and decompression device, which makes it easy to start the device. With just 2 or 3 pulls, you can start the device even in hot and cold temperatures.
The working of this device is simple to understand – the compression device reduces the compression force within the device. This makes the easy pulling of recoil cord while the digital ignition is providing for smooth firing and acceleration of the chainsaw.
When compared to other chainsaw models, the integrated choke and throttle idle latch makes the ignition process even simpler.
You can go through the user-manual to understand and get a thorough knowledge of the maintenance process. Each time after using the chainsaw, just clear of the dust particles, especially in the air filter and chain oiler areas. To get the best performance out of the chainsaw, you need to constantly check and correct the tension and sharpness of the chain.
There are few other regular maintenance tasks that must be carried out at regular intervals, and these instructions are available in table format in the user manual.