Massage oil is a great way to rejuvenate. See how you do it together with some of the best massage oils to use.
From the 5,000-year-old Ayurvedic Indian healing tradition to be referred to in the writings of Homer, Socrates and Plato, massage with oil is not a new idea. Adding warm massage oils to a massage experience can relax and calm you while rejuvenating your body and mind. Not only does it improve the nature of relaxation massage, it also helps in the healing process. Smooth sliding movements massaged by massage oil help nourish the skin and help dissolve toxins and stress accumulation, which improves overall health.
Benefits of Massage Oil
- Tightening muscles, along with all physiology
- Helps maintain flexible joints
- Relieves fatigue, pain, and pain in the body
- Calms nerves
- Improve circulation
- Improve skin color by adding shine
- Increase mental and energy alertness
- Promotes deeper and better sleep
- Nourish the entire body, promote longevity
To get the maximum benefit from massage oil, it is best to use without chemicals, cold presses, organic vegetable oil, or massage oil with herbs added to it, or massage oils that are used as essential oils for aromatherapy are added. Given below are some of the best massage oils and their benefits.
Olive Oil: Helps eliminate stiffness due to its warming effect.
Apricot Kernel Oil: An excellent massage oil to reduce stress. This is very good for all skin types, especially prematurely aging skin.
Jojoba Oil: Anti-bacterial oil, penetrates deeply, especially good for zits and eczema.
Borage Oil: This is another oil that penetrates deeply and stimulates and regenerates. Very good for psoriasis and eczema.
Kukui Peanut Oil: This is warming massage oil with a slight warming effect. It is an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial oil.
Avocado Oil: Being heavy oil, which is best used is diluted in lighter oils.
Almond Oil: The oil lamp is also anti-inflammatory. This is very good for dry skin, although it is beneficial for most skin types.
Coconut Oil: Heavy and thick oil, it is best to heat it before use. This is very useful for dry and cracked skin.
Grapeseed Oil: This is beneficial for all skin types, in addition to anti-allergies.
Castor oil: This is a sticky and thick oil that is very well used in scarring and removing toxins. This is most effective and is used in plaster.
Various types of oils according to different skin types. Therefore, it is best to try different types of oils to see what works best for you. In addition, many people have a preference for certain oils because of their aroma, along with certain oil effects compared to others.
Oil massage technique
Although it is best to start an oil massage from a masseuse, massaging yourself can also be very effective, although it may not be satisfying. Or, you can learn the techniques and massage your partner with rejuvenating oils. Here’s how to do it:
- First, the oil is hot, make sure it’s not too hot.
- Then dip your fingertips into the oil and apply a little to the whole body.
- Let the oil be absorbed through the skin for a while, say about five minutes.
- Then use your fingers and hands to start massaging the whole body.
- Use circular massage movements on the head and joints, and movements in front of the legs, back, chest and abdomen.
- In sensitive areas, such as the heart or stomach, use gentle pressure.
- Every time there are nerve endings, such as the palms and soles of the feet, use additional oil, and spend more time.
- After you have massaged your whole body, between 10 and 15 minutes to relax, leave the oil and massage your work.
- Then enter the hot tub or take a hot shower.
Hopefully this article can be useful for you.