Lush Life: Best Tips for Planning the Perfect NY wedding
New York is the city of love and there is no better place to plan a wedding than in the Big Apple. We know that arranging a wedding can be a daunting task, so if you are looking to have a truly magical day, here are some tips to help you plan the perfect New York wedding.
- Pick the right season: Spring and fall are the best times to get married in New York. The weather is mild and the scenery is beautiful. That doesn’t mean you can’t have a winter or summer wedding, but be aware that the weather can be unpredictable.
- Choose an amazing venue: There are so many incredible places to get married in New York. Consider getting married in a Central Park, on top of the Empire State Building, or at one of the city’s many stunning museums, like the Guggenheim or the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Send out chic save-the-dates: Set the tone for your wedding with elegant save-the-dates. You can find some great New York-themed designs online or at your local stationery store.
- Have a fabulous fashion moment: Your wedding dress is one of the most important aspects of your big day. Make sure to find a gown that makes you feel like a million bucks. If you’re looking for something truly unique, consider having your dress made by a local designer, like Badgley Mischka or Carolina Herrera.
- Plan a killer reception: The party doesn’t have to end when the ceremony does. Make sure to plan an unforgettable reception, complete with great music, delicious food, and flowing champagne.
- Have a great photographer: One of the most important aspects of your wedding day is capturing the memories in photos. Make sure to hire a talented photographer who can capture the beauty of your big day.
- Make sure to book a great band or DJ: The music at your wedding will be one of the things that guests remember most. Make sure to hire a band or DJ that will get everyone up and dancing.
- Mind transportation: Be sure to hire a New York wedding limo service to help transport your guests around the city. This will make your wedding day hassle-free and allow everyone to enjoy themselves. You will be assigned a driver and a personal wedding assistant to help with anything you need. You’ll surely make an entrance when you pull up to your wedding in a luxurious limousine.
Plus, you’ll make sure everyone arrives back home safely at the end of the night.
- Have a backup plan: The weather in New York can be unpredictable. Be sure to have a backup plan for your ceremony and reception in case of rain or other inclement weather.
- Plan a fabulous honeymoon: After all of the planning and excitement, you will want to relax and enjoy your honeymoon. New York has some of the best hotels in the world, so be sure to book a room at a luxury hotel. Here are some of the most popular hotels around The Plaza Hotel, The Waldorf Astoria, and The Ritz Carlton.
- Relax and enjoy your big day: The most important thing to remember on your wedding day is to relax and enjoy yourself. This is your big day and you should savor every moment.
Planning a wedding in New York can be an incredibly exciting and overwhelming experience. But if you follow these tips, you are sure to have a magical day that you and your guests will never forget.
Lush Life: Best Tips for Planning the Perfect NY wedding was last modified: June 2nd, 2022 by