Having a swimming pool in your property is a big asset, most especially if you know how to keep it clean. However, pool maintenance is not easy as it may seem, particularly if you have a large pool. That’s why hiring a swimming pool service is your best option if you’re too busy with other things or you can’t directly manage the regular maintenance on your own, to ensure a clean swimming pool all year round.
Here are the benefits of hiring a swimming pool service:
1. Hiring a Swimming Pool Service Saves You Time
You probably have tried once or twice cleaning your swimming pool, that probably kept you busy and even considered it as a good exercise for your arms, back, and legs. However, if you’re a type of person who has more important things to attend, like taking care of the kids, managing a business, or you’re someone who has a tight office schedule, cleaning your swimming pool can be overlooked and neglected.
If you’re not into cleaning or you want to spend your precious time to something more productive, hiring a swimming pool service, such as Blue Waters Pool Services, should at least be included on your priority list. Here are some good-to-know facts about time spent on swimming pool cleaning:
- Professional swimming pool cleaning takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour per session.
- In a month, it means that’s a total of 4.3 hours.
- This time spent can only be attained with the use of professional swimming pool cleaning tools.
- Expect that full cleaning will be implemented, including vacuuming of swimming pool floor.
2. Hiring a Swimming Pool Service Saves You Money
Regular pool maintenance can be expensive to the property owner without proper management of pool chemicals. Without proper assessment, the repair costs and remodeling may spike too high as well. Salts can accumulate over time which is corrosive to your swimming pool, that can damage the seals, heaters, and filters.
A professional can help maintain water and chemical balance in your swimming pool, and ensure that your pool is thoroughly cleaned. It is because a water sample is taken and tested for accuracy. This step is highly beneficial for you because of the following reasons:
- Swimming pool water testing can take a long process to ensure its accuracy, and it should be done on time.
- You have a peace of mind that a right chemical mixture is used. It is because an expert swimming pool maintenance provider has an in-depth knowledge of chemical quantities and latest reagents used in pool water, and implementation of proper pool maintenance based on industry standards.
- You’re assured that the chemicals used are effective because they’re kept in optimal conditions and safety for the next pool maintenance session.
- With professional swimming pool maintenance, you’re confident that you and your family and friends will enjoy swimming anytime.
3. Hiring a Professional Pool Service Keeps You Updated
Keep yourself abreast with the latest prices and information about pool maintenance, cleaning chemicals, tools, equipment, and trending options by hiring a pool service company. It is essential to be knowledgeable about these things because you need to weigh cleaning, repair, and maintenance costs all year round.
Being updated gives you an idea of how professionals work, enabling you to make the right decisions regarding the allowable frequency of use, routine cleaning, inspection, and repair. Here are some good-to-know facts about pool professional services costs:
- The average price to maintain a clean swimming pool is around 230 USD per session.
- Most homeowners spend around 120 USD to 370 USD for first-time cleaning.
- Most professionals charge 75 USD to 100 USD per hour, which includes regular cleanings, equipment maintenance, and opening and closing the swimming pool at the start and end of every season. Of course, the prices depend on the type and size of swimming you own.
4. Hiring a Swimming Pool Service Reduces Chemical Storage Risks
There are risks and dangers associated with storing swimming pool chemicals and cleaning agents at home. Calcium hypochlorite and chlorine are hazardous and corrosive, so if proper storage is not observed, it would be a major cause of a problem. Here’s how a pool service company can help you:
- Takes precaution when storing these chemicals to reduce the risks and danger of chemical-related incidents.
- Handle chemical-related accidents before they get even worse.
- Provides an expert advice on proper pool maintenance.
By hiring a swimming pool service company, you’ll have peace of mind that you have a clean and safe swimming pool every time and you’ll get the best value for your money with quality service. Once you’ve landed on a trusted and reliable pool service company, you can enjoy, relax, and swim all day.