10 Fun Things to Do With Kids in Santa Monica
Santa Monica is a great place to raise a family. The best Santa Monica realtor will tell you all about the fantastic schools in the area as well as the beautiful scenery you will drive past every day. Families with children will want to make sure there are enough activities for the kids to not get bored on the weekends. Fortunately, Santa Monica is home to plenty of fun events good for children of all ages. Some of the most popular activities include:
- Checking out all the sea life at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Riding the Ferris wheel at the Santa Monica Pier at sunset
- Going to the beach to take surf lessons or just hang out on the sand
- Partake in a family scavenger hunt at the Santa Monica Pier
- Ride a bike along the bike path that goes right along the beach
- See a classic movie at The Aero Theatre
- Head over to the outdoor ice rink during the winter to learn how to skate
- Play chess at the Santa Monica Beach Chess Park to play with amateurs and professionals alike
- Take the family dog to one of the four dog parks around Santa Monica
- Learn something new and exciting at the Santa Monica History Museum
No matter what your kids like to do in their free time, there is something around the city for them to do. You can talk to real estate brokers Los Angeles to learn all about the city has to offer, so you know whether Santa Monica or another neighborhood is right for your family.
Go House Hunting Today
It is not always easy to drive around Los Angeles. However, when you live in Santa Monica, you and your kids have everything you could possibly need within easy driving distance. Get in touch with an experienced real estate broker today to learn more about the City of Angels.