When it comes to home makeup and styling, garage doors are crucial, but most people overlook them. They give your living space a unique style and it may be the one thing that makes your home stand out in the neighborhood.
If you are looking for some inspiration, this is the right article for you and we have come up with maverick designs that will take your garage to another level.
1. Modern Farmhouse
With this specific design, it hands your house a modern and at the same time a vintage flavor. All of this is courtesy to the geometric patterns carved on the cedar wood panels. You can have the panels polished but it’s not a must-do. The whole neighborhood will be gaping to this fantastic design.
Here are some details to remember when having this design.
- Have the plants growing around the garage door always fresh and evergreen to add some life to the space.
- Have the door color blend nicely with the bricked driveway.
- Have black iron straps and hinges dressed up on the door.
- Having unequally sized doors will really steal the show.
- Have a white cladding will completely brighten up the space.
2. Duplicate the shapes
One thing that reshapes an old house to a modern tier one is when Z-shaped braces are installed on the wooden garage doors. Well, overturning the old door look to a modern one is quite some task, but at least this works since it gives it that classic appearance.
Here are some useful details for this specific design
- Paint the door white since it emanates a clean and bright ambiance.
- Install black hinges and iron straps to echo the quarter.
- Blend the door with a brick finish which chips in a pop of vivifying color.
3. Spanish magnificence.
White Mediterranean doors are quite stunning at first glance. Mixed with dark iron strap handles and hinges, the duo adds up to the magnificence. Furthermore, having a wood plank external finish refines the design even much more.
Here are some details to try and maintain so as to have the design at its best.
- Have multiple panes installed to allow more light to enter.
- Blend the door with a brick driveway.
- You can have flowers growing just near the garage door, to add to the aesthetics.
4. Have the garage doors painted brown.
Having a brown color painted on your garage door will be something worth trying for the vintage design fans. To continue with the modern look, have the steel door in the brownish-black color that furthermore adds a smooth and sleek finish to your garage door.
Here are some tips to match up this vintage look.
- Have larger window panes to have more light entering your garage since the brown color is not bright enough. But it’s not all about the light, larger windows generally improve the overall appearance of any door.
- Try to match it with a black asphalt driveway, so as to have everything in outstanding form.
5. The carriage designs.
This is nothing of the future, but an old school thing. Barns are dressed with these doors. In short, the garage door has a close resemblance to those that were used on horse-drawn vehicle garages early in the 1900s. This design will surely radiate the old-world charms.
Here are some details to observe.
- Use plywood since when fitted on doors, an elegant touch is unleashed.
- Use black wrought hinges and handles that will perfectly blend with the plywood.
- Have gold reflective windows that will steal the spotlight.
- Have the walls in any plain color such as brown which sprouts the “old days” elegance and makes you feel like you are living in the glorious days.
6. The majestic French
I believe most people have seen these designs on home doors but not yet on a garage door. But the fact that redesigning your garage has to improve the overall appearance, having the triple French country doors will surely display some class. If luxury is your thing, having the triple garage doors fitted to your garage is something worth giving a go.
Here are some tips to consider
- Preferably, have the dark brown wooden doors which will perfectly mix with a wide range of outdoor designs. You can also have sparkling white colors.
Choosing the best design!
You don’t have to struggle trying to come up with the best designs, have Ben Garage door services prescribe some designs to you. They are one of the best garage door designers. With years of experience, they offer the best garage ideas. For more information about their services, you can just contact them at (951) 905 8242 or just simply visit their website.