When estimated, the cost to install a new shower drains start at a rate of $250. But always keep this in mind that the rate alters and mostly depends upon the hours of work required to be done, and other situations for boiler installations.
A bathroom is not complete without a shower drain. That is because a shower drain is the primary thing that will prevent the water from entering the area outside the bathroom and spread on the floor.
If you want to be able to shower without any worries, comfortably, then you must get the right shower drain fitted. It is important to ensure that you are getting the shower drain fixed accurately; otherwise you will always have to face sewage problems.
Sewage inconsistency is a big issue, and it is crucial to take it seriously in order to make your shower work smoothly.
Why Should You Hire A Professional Plumber?
If you move into a new house and see that there is no shower drain in then you will need to hire a plumber. This is because, if you do not install the shower drain at the accurate angle then the water will flow in the directions where you do not want it to, and it can result in flooding in your rooms.
For instance, if there is already a hole for the shower drain, then you will still need the expertise of a professional plumber. Because they know, how to find the right size of the shower drain for that hole.
Just like you need to find out what will be the best shower drain for you, finding a professional plumber is also very important.
What Are Plumber Experts In?
Plumbers are technicians who are experts in a lot of tasks. Let’s have a look at what they are best at:
- Controlling leakage of water
- Finding the right-sized shower drain
- Making holes for shower drains at accurate angles
- Avoiding built-up of mold in the shower drain
How Much Will It Cost You To Get A Shower Drain Installed?
If you look around then you will find many cheap plumbers to do the job.
Let’s break down the whole job of getting a shower drain installed into units to get a better understanding.
- A shower drain costs around $55.
- A plumber will charge you around $100 per hour to install the shower drain.
- It is a job of at least 2 hours. So, that makes it around $200.
- You will need to get some supplies needed to install the shower drain. They will cost you around $30.
- If there is a lot of junk stuck in the shower drain already, then you will need to get it removed as well. It will cost you around $10.
- By calculation, in the end, you will have to spend around $295, to get a new shower drain installed in your bathroom by a professional plumber.