You will be surprised to know that most of the major diseases caused are due to bad quality water. Water borne diseases have become a common sight in many parts of the world. The best solution to this problem is to opt for filtered water. Having filtered water to drink is not sufficient enough. You also require such water to take your bath, to wash clothes, and to cook food. It is normally seen that the type of water you get to drink and to use for various tasks is mainly dependent upon the water source. Irrespective of the source the quality of water that you get can easily fall short of the basic quality standards.
Types of Water Filtration Systems
When you talk about the best whole house water filter 2019, there are basically 2 different types.
- Point-of-Use: These are installed at any singular source of water such as the kitchen sink.
- Point-of-Entry: These water filters are basically installed at your primary incoming water supply in order to treat all the water that you use at home for different tasks.
Benefits of a Whole House Water Filtration System
As compared to point-of-use filtration system, the whole house water filter has several benefits. Some of these benefits have been discussed below.
- Getting Rid of Chemicals: chlorine is added to water by the Municipal authorities. It acts as an anti0bacterial treatment and is also a toxic additive. Although the chlorine levels have been mandated within a “safe” range, the amount of chlorine in the water may vary. At the same time, water from the wells also contain other types of chemicals that includes arsenic and lead. If you use such water to wash your clothes, the chemicals pass onto the clothes you wear and the sheets that you use to sleep on. Thus, it is important to filter such water to get rid of the chemicals.
- Getting Rid of Contaminants: Whether you talk about well water or municipal water, both contain some levels of contaminants. These include bacteria that have the potential of making you sick very easily. A whole house water filtration system will get rid of such harmful bacteria from the water and ensure a safe water to drink and to use for various other tasks.
- Improve the Taste: If you filter the water that you normally drink, you will get a better taste from the water as opposed to dirty or unfiltered water.
Boosts Your Immune System: If the immune system of your family members are not that strong, having water filled with chlorine may make matters worse. Having unfiltered water can easily aggravate asthma symptoms and also exacerbate allergies.
- Protect The Entire Plumbing System Of Your Home: if dirty water is allowed to pass through the pipes in your house, it will eventually corrode the pipes and the sediments from the unfiltered water will also buildup in the plumbing system. A whole house water filtration system will improve the overall quality of the water and also remove all the impurities that may harm the plumbing system.